Sunday, September 11, 2011

Why do we need reasons not to work?


Today is a fine wonderful day. Wind blowing with a light drizzle. But I sit in my office waiting for a Deranged Director and a Demonic DOP. All set for the meeting with the script and my Evil Editor on his way. When all of a sudden my phone rings (Bell: "Evil Violin"). I look at the number its Says Demonic DOP. I answer it with "Hell O" When are you reaching office, the reply comes as a shock to me. He says its raining and I cannot come. I replied "A little Drizzle will not extinguish your fire, so come on my son and bring the deranged director with you".  My lord its such a gloomy weather, Dark skies people who did not want the Dark Garden Dam being Damned my the rains and floods. How can I say its a good weather. Its Gods wrath and I be scared"
I said not to worry my son I have here a very Sinister Script with lots of sinful things, So that the people of this country commit a little more. Dop replies: But my lord they are already doomed for hell why issue them more passes. The Dark Lords wants them in exclusive seats I replied.
We Both Laughed.
Now why did a little rain stop him from coming or was it that he did really feel the wrath of God on sinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Share